PBP UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2 - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
73jg.gif

:oops:<{1-12}>
Thanks sweetie ... L☻L !

Reactions: Gio
I wonder if Colby's coaches are picking up on Usman's habits. Like that fake shot. Throw a front kick to the face. Might not work, but it could change the fight if it lands.
They’ve got nothing

Always thought Kamaru was better, but Colby is better than this.

He is legit shook.

Yeah this is about what I thought. Usman's just better and has improved while as Colby has stagnated and remained the same.

These guys are the same weight class? I didn't watch the first fight and am pretty surprised how much bigger Usman is. Usman probably looked like Colby when he was 18. Either way this fights over. Colby has no power and Usman is a fucking tank.

What did everyone expect? Colby got ousted from ATT, went to some no name gym and surrounded himself with some yes men

Usman's go-go gadget arms are overpowered.

What was the game plan for Covington and his camp? Hope that usman shows up injured or out of shape? Lmao.

It's really disappointing. All that time to adapt and come up with something, and this is it? fighting scared on the outside with a longer striker?

Embarrassing. All that talk for this performance

Back