UFC 272: 3.5 11:59pm ET Jorge Masvidal vs Colby Covington

I just kept spamming Colby while you were betting all the props but I missed you dropping 1.5M on Cheeseboi and was like oh fuck. When I settle the parlay thread we shall see. I'm just a bit ahead. I thought you'd done it on the ME, lol. Wasn't the right post, had to be deleted.
Lmao! Oh shit you were trying to match my bets? Glad I waited to drop that big one lol. Tried to do me dirty

Yeah I meant right now before the 15m. Did you win a big one to get there tonight?
I won nearly every bet I placed tonight. And did the same thing on the last card too. Doubled my stack both nights

CHEEKS!!!!!!!!!! Love seeing you betting! Get Degen with us sometime on hockey and orange-ball or perhaps the tempting mistress of SNOOKER! Miss having you around in the vbookie events. Can't wait for foosball and FF league!
Sorry bud I just don’t follow those enough to really bet on them but I’m very into the ufc bets and of course football. I also bet big on Tour de France

Lmao! Oh shit you were trying to match my bets? Glad I waited to drop that big one lol. Tried to do me dirty
Oh no, Not trying to match you at all because I refused to go hard on the props. Just small amounts on Colby over and over again lol. Just hoping I could keep it competitive until the end.

I won nearly every bet I placed tonight. And did the same thing on the last card too. Doubled my stack both nights
Nice. It was too bad Jorge couldn't get something going tonight

Oh no, Not trying to match you at all because I refused to go hard on the props. Just small amounts on Colby over and over again lol. Just hoping I could keep it competitive until the end.
Oh ok. Commendable. I knew you were a class act

Same. Was good for the bets because it played out how we all thought but I wanted him to do better
Yup. Same. Just a bad match up for him all around

Sorry bud I just don’t follow those enough to really bet on them but I’m very into the ufc bets and of course football. I also bet big on Tour de France
I don't know anything about those sports I mentioned. I'm just about being a degenerate vbettor AND @hohner does an amazing job with the hockey events and @Krixes with the orange-ball events. @helax ran a raucous snooker thread earlier today. We all bet on Trump to win with only helax knowing what's going on and narrating. FF was degenerate because of presumption; these other sports are degenerate because of ignorance and it's amazing.

Your RDA fight bets were huge punches in the late rounds, almost TKOed me. Had to clinch in the 5th.

:meow:
Lol. I crushed that RDA thread luckily. What did you have? I'm pretty sure I'm over 10m with the good dog thread

You thought I was done. You and @Krixes both tried to count me out!

Y'all musta forgot!

You thought I was done. You and @Krixes both tried to count me out!

Dang!!!! You're almost there..... I gotta go look at where Dude is....

Just checked... You guys are basically tied...

Back