Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
112.jpg

Opening / Current
2380_o.png
2380.png

those BFO widgets are wrong, Sterling vs Yan 2 is on the April PPV card now

I'll take Bryce Mitchell at 1,66 over Barbosa any time.Barbosa will be pressured and Bryce is relentless.
100% agree. Thugnasty is a special grappler. And while Edson may stuff the initial TD, hard to see him stopping the nonstop grappling onslaught.

Fiorot is absolutely free money, bet everything on her. Line is already like -500 and it is fully deserved, Eye has no pathway to victory. Fiorot will bully her from the starting minute standing up and on the ground, and can keep it up for 15 minutes.

parlay fiorot and yan.

Off the top I like Colby and Yan, obviously, along with Nzechekwu and Rodriguez.

I’m surprised to see people on Yan so quickly. You really rate her stand up against Rodriguez that highly? Is it the wrestling? Marina’s done well against a few grapplers lately. Maybe the line on Rodriguez is a touch wide but I don’t think Yan’s going to have much for her.

I’m surprised to see people on Yan so quickly. You really rate her stand up against Rodriguez that highly? Is it the wrestling? Marina’s done well against a few grapplers lately. Maybe the line on Rodriguez is a touch wide but I don’t think Yan’s going to have much for her.
Oh shit, didn't mean yan xionan. Talking about petr the goat

Petr Yan

Fiorot fight is off, Eye pulled out

Devonte Smith now fights Luidvick Klein

Some favourites going to roll

I'm not sold on mitchell's ability to pressure Barbosa. He is a persistent grappler but he is not a pressure fighter.

Watch the tape on Mitchell and compare it to Khabib's fight with Barboza. Khabib fought the perfect fight that Mitchell needs to replicate to win, and the difference between him and the Khabib that fought Barboza was like night and day. He seems far more complacent and content with picking his shots and shooting in the center of the cage. Barboza actually has really solid takedown defense mechanics and if Mitchell just keeps shooting from the center I can see him stuffing the takedowns and murdering Mitchell on the feet.

To add to this Mitchell isn't all that strong, athletic, or particularly big. Barboza will have a much easier time stuffing takedowns from him than Khabib. The experience difference shouldn't be underestimated either, Mitchell is still green and Barboza is a true veteran who has fought many with broader skillsets than Mitchell's.

I'm not sold on mitchell's ability to pressure Barbosa. He is a persistent grappler but he is not a pressure fighter.

Watch the tape on Mitchell and compare it to Khabib's fight with Barboza. Khabib fought the perfect fight that Mitchell needs to replicate to win, and the difference between him and the Khabib that fought Barboza was like night and day. He seems far more complacent and content with picking his shots and shooting in the center of the cage. Barboza actually has really solid takedown defense mechanics and if Mitchell just keeps shooting from the center I can see him stuffing the takedowns and murdering Mitchell on the feet.

To add to this Mitchell isn't all that strong, athletic, or particularly big. Barboza will have a much easier time stuffing takedowns from him than Khabib. The experience difference shouldn't be underestimated either, Mitchell is still green and Barboza is a true veteran who has fought many with broader skillsets than Mitchell's.
I agree, I watched his fight against Jose Mariscal, he looked very human in that fight, lost the third and almost the second round. I think he has an illusion of invincibility because he's been matched right against mma generalist, but now he is facing a decent counter grappler that can strike good. I'm value betting Barboza.

Did Khabib fight a perfect fight? He just ran at Barboza with no concern for his defence and eventually muscled a takwdown against the fence

Jacoby
Klein/Smith-UN
Ulanbekov/Elliot-OV
Kehller/Nurm-OV
Moroz
Nzkechu
rodriguez/Yan-OV
Turner/Mullarkey-UN
Spivac
Holland/Oliveria-OV
Mitchell/Barboza-OV
Fiziev/Dos Anjos-OV