UFC 273: Volkanovski vs. Korean Zombie

I picked Fremd over Hernandez because the way he got dropped by Holland and curled into a ball showed he has either poor recovery or doesn’t have the heart to keep fighting if he is hurt. I feel like Fremd has all the same threats as Holland. Size ,ko power. Fremd has 3 ko stoppages which I rate higher than tko stoppage. He is a type of fighter that can end a night early, Hernandez is a solid fighter but I think he fights best against grapplers who have decent striking. I like the under in this just in size and power alone.
I understand that viewpoint, and if he fought for another team I'd have probably been on him. In fact, this is a direct quote from my analysis: "He's a good prospect, and one I might take a shot on if he fought for a good team." For me, Factory X is such a negative for young fighters that it's almost an auto-fade.

I get the reasoning on the over but it still feels really risky. But I don't really get bets on Vanderaa here. He was basically a pushover for takedowns vs Spivak and Romanov, both of whom are great grapplers but did not have to work hard at all to get him down. Stylistically this is possibly the easiest opponent Oleinik could get in the division right now. Definitely possible he could get cracked but it feels like Oleinik or pass at these odds.
Oleinik's takedowns have gotten really bad as he's gotten older, so I'm banking on Vanderaa being able to out-size the takedowns, OR survive a round on the bottom. Definitely risky, and not one of my more confident plays. That's my betting style though. I make a lot of dog or small chalk plays and win a high enough percentage to make my nut.

Shes dont want cut more, so shes have bad cut imo. Look your face in vídeo, shes sad. I Love 1.90 odds, this is not worse. Piera will win by complete domination.

Brother, we see the light. The rest of these fools in here seem to think Hansen (OnlyFans can) is a fighter and can beat Piera.

oleynik usually come in fights at 220's range, now he's 244 come heavy like he did vs daukaus, and that was the worst he looked didn't know where he was. seems he doesn't give a fuck about this fight just showing for pay cheque, confidence increase in vanderaa.

UFC is probably going to reward Hansen with a title shot for missing weight again.

This is ridiculous. She complains about her eating disorder and mental health issues, yet they continue to let her make failed cut after failed cut. Some adult in her life needs to act like it.

Shes dont want cut more, so shes have bad cut imo. Look your face in vídeo, shes sad. I Love 1.90 odds, this is not worse. Piera will win by complete domination.
I’m already in on Rodriguez at +137, but I have concerns about the ground game discrepancy

Im also playing Rodriguez ko

Oleinik's takedowns have gotten really bad as he's gotten older, so I'm banking on Vanderaa being able to out-size the takedowns, OR survive a round on the bottom. Definitely risky, and not one of my more confident plays. That's my betting style though. I make a lot of dog or small chalk plays and win a high enough percentage to make my nut.

It's a fair point that Oleinik's takedowns aren't as strong anymore. But Spivak and Romanov barely had to push Vanderaa over to get him down. Seems really susceptible to trips and judo takedowns, which may lend better to a guy whose strength is fading. Vanderaa has decent ability to survive and get up, at least in the 1st, but Spivak/Romanov are more positional grapplers whereas Oleinik will sub hunt a lot more. Vanderaa also kinda gave up on the ground in the 2nd in both those fights, so he might have decent cardio for 3 rounds of standup but wrestling may take a lot out of him.

I think Daniel Santos Ko at +500 is a must play. Arce's chin seems kind of sketchy at BW and he seemed like he had a bad cut at weigh ins.

Marcin Tybura off UFC 273 due to illness, Jairzinho Rozenstruik bout scrapped

Kay Hansen (118.5)* vs. Piera Rodriguez (115)
Julio Arce (136.5)** vs. Daniel Santos (135.5)

* Missed strawweight limit by 2.5 pounds; fined 20 percent of purse
** Missed bantamweight limit by 0.5 pounds

opponents-alexander-volkanovski-of-australia-and-the-korean-zombie-picture-id1390345967

opponents-aljamain-sterling-and-petr-yan-of-russia-face-off-during-picture-id1390345692

opponents-gilbert-burns-of-brazil-and-khamzat-chimaev-of-russia-face-picture-id1390345538

opponents-mackenzie-dern-and-tecia-torres-face-off-during-the-ufc-273-picture-id1390344799

opponents-vinc-pichel-and-mark-madsen-of-denmark-face-off-during-the-picture-id1390344755

opponents-ian-garry-of-ireland-and-darian-weeks-face-off-during-the-picture-id1390344611

opponents-aspen-ladd-and-raquel-pennington-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1390343864

opponents-mickey-gall-and-mike-malott-of-canada-face-off-during-the-picture-id1390343849

opponents-aleksei-oleinik-of-russia-and-jared-vanderaa-face-off-the-picture-id1390343821

opponents-anthony-hernandez-and-josh-fremd-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1390344528

opponents-piera-rodriguez-of-venezuela-and-kay-hansen-face-off-during-picture-id1390343759

opponents-julio-arce-and-daniel-santos-of-brazil-face-off-during-the-picture-id1390343468

Lol Rodriguez listed as an inch taller than Hansen, looks an inch shorter

I think Daniel Santos Ko at +500 is a must play. Arce's chin seems kind of sketchy at BW and he seemed like he had a bad cut at weigh ins.
I dont hate that and i dont hate anyone taking a stance on Burns or the other
Marcin Tybura off UFC 273 due to illness, Jairzinho Rozenstruik bout scrapped

Kay Hansen (118.5)* vs. Piera Rodriguez (115)
Julio Arce (136.5)** vs. Daniel Santos (135.5)

* Missed strawweight limit by 2.5 pounds; fined 20 percent of purse
** Missed bantamweight limit by 0.5 pounds

opponents-alexander-volkanovski-of-australia-and-the-korean-zombie-picture-id1390345967

opponents-aljamain-sterling-and-petr-yan-of-russia-face-off-during-picture-id1390345692

opponents-gilbert-burns-of-brazil-and-khamzat-chimaev-of-russia-face-picture-id1390345538

opponents-mackenzie-dern-and-tecia-torres-face-off-during-the-ufc-273-picture-id1390344799

opponents-vinc-pichel-and-mark-madsen-of-denmark-face-off-during-the-picture-id1390344755

opponents-ian-garry-of-ireland-and-darian-weeks-face-off-during-the-picture-id1390344611

opponents-aspen-ladd-and-raquel-pennington-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1390343864

opponents-mickey-gall-and-mike-malott-of-canada-face-off-during-the-picture-id1390343849

opponents-aleksei-oleinik-of-russia-and-jared-vanderaa-face-off-the-picture-id1390343821

opponents-anthony-hernandez-and-josh-fremd-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1390344528

opponents-piera-rodriguez-of-venezuela-and-kay-hansen-face-off-during-picture-id1390343759

opponents-julio-arce-and-daniel-santos-of-brazil-face-off-during-the-picture-id1390343468
Korean Zombie sure has the reach a bit height to in the main event.
It was a mostly respectful face off.

Back