PBP UFC 274: Oliveira vs. Gaethje - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I predict that Oliveira will be affected by the stress of losing the belt and this fight will be exactly like Rose vs Carla. At it's peak, it might briefly be like Shogun vs OSP.

I have an inexplicable gut feeling that Rose would be able to actually use her potential if she just worked with Whitman and got that creepy groomer Pat out of her life.

That fight was a travesty and everyone is to blame.

Rose should have absolutely fought more aggressive, but imo you can't crown a new champion on such a nothing fight. The only round where you could actually say someone won without disputing it was round 5 that Rose won, and the rest were so much nothing.

I mean, do you actually give Carla a round for a 'not really takedown' that Rose got up immediately from and tagged her for maybe the cleanest shot of the fight?

I was watching this fight intermittently out of the corner of my eye while eatching the Canelo foght.

Didn't see one clean strike land.

Carla actually landed a number of very nice left hands throughout the fight. But it was like... 3 over 25 minutes.

Poor Olivera and Gaethje had to warm up 4 times because they kept cooling down while waiting for the "So you think you can dance" Co-main.

is Oliveira talking about how much he loves big macs?

dude what the fuxk are these stats? I’ve see. Them but how are they scoring 9s?

I the fight should be like would you rather fuxk your dad grandpa. A hyena or a jason voorhiesnand then having a serious conversation about it

<escalate99>

Back