PBP UFC 276: Adesanya vs. Cannonier - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like he got rocked by a pretty soft little hook and couldn't recover at all.

Too many shots to the head will do that, its been fun but its definitely time, that chin is only going to continue to decline.
I think it was some of those massive short standing and lead elbows. He was throwing those elbows like vicious hooks. I thought Lawler showed he has plenty left. Barberena has got a chin, it was a war

Good promo for Nunes-Pena...think Nunes takes the rematch.

Amanda leaving ATT is going to backfire for her in the rematch. I think Peña beats her again.

Looks like he got rocked by a pretty soft little hook and couldn't recover at all.

Too many shots to the head will do that, its been fun but its definitely time, that chin is only going to continue to decline.
He did eat like 100 strikes before that

"Their three kids, <say names of each child>, can't wait to welcome daddy back home"

Creepy Anik is so fucking obsessed with little kids
I think he's trying extra hard to try and make fighters more relatable, either way it's weird as fuck

Nice setup

israel-adesanya-of-nigeria-warms-up-prior-to-his-fight-during-the-ufc-picture-id1406448504

I think Robbie could have stuck to more technical boxing. If he threw combos then reset he would have pieced bam bam up. Not a good idea just to stand there and swing away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaleRousyStan
Back