PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Main Card PBP Discussion- 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah he face planted but he was already getting back up before the ref stopped it.

Oh well. I had Sergei anyways.

Lewis went down and covered was not a good look. Think the ref thought he was done at that point along with myself. Lewis did get up quick and seemed alright, but dont think it was going to end well for him anyways

Its not where the forearm is, its where the rear hand is. Palm-to-palm is the usual finish for a crank, behind the neck is for chokes. Pantoja didnt have either. You guys dont have a clue what you’re talking about
If you think palm to palm is the only way you can finish a neck crank you don't know what you're talking about lol

Pantoja walked out to Many Men? The win was a formality at that point.

StyleBender is dickhead. I can't imagine being a cameraman filming him and this dude just throws the rest of his drink at me. WTF is going on? That was not necessary.

At least give Black Beast an interview in the octagon, so we would have a chance to be entertained by him!

EmotiPad-183.gif

It was an early stoppage after the fact, but the way Lewis went down.. flapping his arms under him, instead of protecting his head... didn't do him any favors.

It looked bad... he was in no position to protect his head/himself with that stance.

Edit- and yes I was rooting for Lewis this fight, like most of his fights.

Back