PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Main Card PBP Discussion- 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bros..recommend me a cool movie to watch after this.

I have Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Paramount, Disney and Showtime.

I've seen a lot of movies though so make it obscure if possible. A hidden gem, so to speak.
Watched The Gentlemen last night and enjoyed it. The Gray Man was actually decent as well.

Also, was that title sewed onto the left side of Figgy's sweater or something? He looked like he wanted to switch hands to shake Moreno's hand...but then didn't. <45>

Moreno is hilariously cringe and seems like a huge dork. He's rad <45>

Picks are tough tonight im perfect on one fanduel card so far and sitting at 3500th out of 28,500. If Pena wins I would be 6/6 but might not break top 500.

I've seen a lot of movies though so make it obscure if possible. A hidden gem, so to speak.
Huge movie buff here, my brains blank. Lol, hard to say though while not knowing what you already saw.

Terrifier.

Fucking lame of the UFC to put the 'piss break' fight right at the end of the show...

;)

Chael knows.
They could have said a bunch of stupid stuff right ateach other's face and pretend they were gonna throw their belts at Joe Rogan.
They preferred to forgive one another (what the fuck?) and tell the audience to eat their boos.
Come the fuck on!

Back