PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion- 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hamdy doesn't look to sexy but his wrestling is good enough future top 15 he could probably beat Ivanov or agusto next.
It's just got to be his body type. You can't have that level of cardio and truly be "fat"

So, while training Mayes never thought he could be taken down in a fight?

I think I just lost my first pick.

673590-25293171.png

I don't have Nostalgia glasses because I wasn't watching MMA at the time but one thing that is superior about the older UFC era is that the lower talent really would brawl more(as long as they weren't American wrestlers lol which at that time usually weren't the lower talent.)

Also stfu Rogan standing fighters up sometimes is fine .
Oh yeah. I mean we don’t really get the Chris lebens, or the Darren Elkins anymore. Those guys usually don’t make it very far unfortunately. But god damn do I love watching it

Talk about hanging on for dear life. Hamdy was on 0. Another 30 seconds and buddy shadow realms him.

Good fight though.

Abduls a warrior, Mayes needs to watch that tape back and improve.

Who's the chick Hamdy has outside the cage?

Totally disagree with DC and Joe if I pay for ESPN+ and these bull shit 75$ ppv cards I’m not paying to watch dudes hug on the ground & stalling I want more stand ups and separations.

Back