PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion- 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to finish mowing the lawn tonight....just ran over a yellowjacket nest. Got nailed about 9 times by those fuckers.
Thats always fun I weed weed wacked over a nest once got a few stings one right on the ear

Who the heck does backflips in the back room while warming up? You're going to look real damn stupid if you knock yourself out back there by slipping or cracking your head on the counter!

you go Abdel and I hope some people in Egypt find it inspiring . Somewhat facile thing to say for a country that's in a particularly dark period of its history but eh.

I am perfectly fine with the stand ups. If you arent trying to attack or trying to advance your position stand it up. This a fight not a wrestling match (shame because in wrestling you only get so long to hug before you lose position)

Honestly the impactful moments in the 3rd went to Mayes at the end, it's not a bad scorecard. The announcers still don't understand the new scoring criteria 5 years later.
No, you don't understand the scoring criteria, many people on here don't understand it

They still score for position... guys like you think they should only score huge strikes and everything else shouldn't matter

Did that guy threw a backflip in the locker room? Way to throw energy away before a fight.

Who the heck does backflips in the back room while warming up? You're going to look real damn stupid if you knock yourself out back there by slipping or cracking your head on the counter!
Id worry more about blowing out a knee, twisting an ankle etc etc...

Yeah bad for the brain good for entertainment . Pretty grotesque in a way to celebrate it but eh i like sanctioned violence. Is what it is lol.
Yeah we get some guys like maki potolo and punhale Soriano that kind of remind me of those guys. The Hawaii boys we’ve been getting are some bad motherufckers and I will absolutely support them as long as I’m a fan because they bring the heat every time. Best thing we have to those old school scrappers imo. @RonJhun808 knows what I’m talking about

Back