Media UFC 279: Pre-Fight Press Conference *Update: Presser Cancelled, Card Still On (Update in OP)*

NDA rolls deep. Who really trying to fuck with them?
There's like 30 of them. Even if each guy can fight just a little bit, you're fucked
Not all of them would fight. That's how it is always in groups, some will fight while others won't. Also not everyone are comfortable in rumbles, it's not the same thing as sport fighting. A lot of fighters look uncomfortable during rumbles. From what I've seen with Nate, he's comfortable, he moves well and understands how to fight in that setting. I've seen other pro fighters look lost in that setting. Any fighter with security/bouncer experience would be comfortable with that too, since that's probably what they deal with the most when they used to work security.

Holland's nothing but a dork always desperately seeking attention. They don't call him big mouth for nothing, and all of yal' praising this man for what, lmao
Holland doesn't seem dumb enough to throw a punch/slap first, Khamzat probably would.

There are multiple photos of both Nate and Nick arriving at the event, so they showed up.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if this was a way for the UFC to hype up interest around what was shaping up to be a pretty lackluster card. Either way, best-case scenario for Diaz if a fight cancellation allows him to avoid a public beatdown and fulfill his UFC contract.
I don't think so. Details will come later and possibly footage. Too many ppl would be involved.

Wouldn’t trust Ariel these days, he has a clear bias for certain fighters of a certain management team

I doubt that an actual fight happened. Probably just another argument, maybe some shoving.
Seems like something significant would have happened to outright cancel the press conference. Most of the media members on Twitter or saying it was total chaos. Guess we’ll see

Lol, dude, You're taking to literal. Holland is just implying people on fake masks and claim they're something else.
I understand what he's saying lol. I just think he should've said something else, because they literally all wear make-up in front of cameras. I would've said something like everyone is wearing masks or acting for the cameras, something to that extent.

I think ppv sales were really bad like historically bad and they did this to spice things up

Back