• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 282 - Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gut feeling Till point fights like Gastelum

Expecting Till vs Du Plessis to be the weirdest fight ever.

I'm torn. I want paddy to lose but I also like it when Ariel is crying

Also has anyone noticed that Paddy's Podcast is missing a huge opportunity? He should call it the Paddcast

Anyone else notice UFC not so subtly slid Herb Dean into Rosas and Paddy's fights, and only those fights? he's he guy they put in when they want a favored fighter to have an unfair advantage in reffing/fouling/early stoppages, i.e. he let Conor foul Khabib 15 times without even a warning

Thug nasty here we go!

Damn that is pathetic... straight up encouraging betting and to pick the underdogs.

"You can buy yourself something nice. :)"
Modello, Man Scape Razor, UFC sponsored corn nuts, and all the rest.

I woke up too late brother hahah. It's 10 am in my country. I miss all prelims hahahah.
It’s 3am here, my birthday, properly drunk and high right now, I’ve committed to this fight but my eyes are closing bro. I’ll make this one, from there it’s a lottery. Enjoy what’s coming our kid.

Back