PBP UFC 282 - Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely. What most people on here mean by "robbery" is 'fighter I don't like got the decision.'

That absolutely holds true in regards to Bisping/Hammill. Bisping/Henderson 2 as well for that matter. Hell, idiots on here even say Anderson was robbed against Bisping.

Hint, the pattern isn't that Bisping keeps being given gift decisions. The pattern is butthurt Shertards.
So your saying you don't believe in robberies full stop or just fights involving Bisping? For instance Pearson Sanchez generally considered one of the biggest robberies in your eyes was a legit decision?

I will love & root for Jan till the end of time for walking out to the Skyrim theme. Goat.

I'm actually stone cold sober. I'm replying to 500 morons that are trying to argue with me and failing horribly. I'm typing like 3 messages a minute.

Sorry I don't have enough time to correct my typos dealing with you buffoons. Cry more about a completely good decision and a LITTLE BITCH fighter that got punished for his pathetic wall and stall tactics.
Paddy sucks balls

So many gamer geeks in here...
0ke6puT.jpg

I'm actually stone cold sober. I'm replying to 500 morons that are trying to argue with me and failing horribly. I'm typing like 3 messages a minute.

Sorry I don't have enough time to correct my typos dealing with you buffoons. Cry more about a completely good decision and a LITTLE BITCH fighter that got punished for his pathetic wall and stall tactics.
Delusional.

Wtf did the stream just glitch to Paddy while Jan getting his name announced?

Bruh, are you fucking blind or dumb or something?

If you had been paying attention to MMA for the last couple years, you'd realize that takedowns and control DO NOT SCORE POINTS anymore. Unless you've got mount or have someone's back, holding someone in a position with zero damage doesn't score points.

4 minutes of 'control' without a dominant position and without damage scores nothing. All your opponent needs to do is land 1 or 2 punches and they win the round.

If that all were true, one of the judges wouldn't have given the third round to Gordon. There was no rhyme or reason to those scores. No consistency at all.

For those who aren't freaking out or arguing, here's the main event.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back