UFC 284 Tickets - anyone get some ?

Don’t sell your tickets, I can make $1500 easy off mine but you will regret not going.

$1500 comes and goes but you will remember this event forever.

Don’t sell your tickets, I can make $1500 easy off mine but you will regret not going.

$1500 comes and goes but you will remember this event forever.

I know what you mean but I can’t go because my mate can’t make it and I don’t plan on going on my own - hence why I’m selling. I know I could make $1500 easily but I don’t want to sell for a crazy amount either. Will take a reasonable offer and already been offered $800 USD

I know what you mean but I can’t go because my mate can’t make it and I don’t plan on going on my own - hence why I’m selling. I know I could make $1500 easily but I don’t want to sell for a crazy amount either. Will take a reasonable offer and already been offered $800 USD
I am going with two friends and would be intimidated to go alone, so I understand. However, just realise it’s a double title event, and it’s in your home town. Never again will this happen

I am going with two friends and would be intimidated to go alone, so I understand. However, just realise it’s a double title event, and it’s in your home town. Never again will this happen
It’s not in my home town, was actually planning to book flights and hotels but luckily didn’t commit too quick which is why I’m happier to sell

It’s not in my home town, was actually planning to book flights and hotels but luckily didn’t commit too quick which is why I’m happier to sell
Seems like you’re just profiteering, but it is what it is

I think they were gone on the first day pre-sale because I know people that waited 45 minutes in the queue the second pre-sale and 5 minutes in the general sale and didn’t get any. Anyway I have 2 tickets to sell. Lmk if you’re interested/want to pay. I’ll be honest, I want to make some money on them but won’t be selling for $2000 USD each because it’s too much

bro i’m interested 100% where are you located willing to pay cash this week

I'm one of the lucky ones, managed to get 6 tickets together for me and my mates, can't wait! I paid to sign up for UFC Fight Club, cost around $150 but got access to the presale on Wednesday, a day earlier than the social presale and 2 days earlier than general public sale. Paid $217 each, didn't want to be too close so we weren't looking through the cage. Didn't realise how lucky I was until I've seen all the posts about how many people missed out. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets at a somewhat reasonable price.

Get as much as you can mate, don't feel bad doing so

If you do morally want to sell them for a reasonable price, i know people who would be interested
I have started a conversation with you privately!

Not sure tbh apparently selling for $2000USD each but that’s way too much considering what they were purchased for. How much you reckon I should sell them for? Or how much are you willing to pay?
I have started a conversation with you privately!

Back