PBP UFC 285: Jones vs. Gane - Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/4 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Learning experience for Turner.

Impressive short notice win for Gamrot.

Tbf Turner also had to switch up things late in his fight preparation going from a kickboxer to a high paced grappler.

Damage feels disproportionately favoured by the judging criteria. I think Turner wins cause of that

Gamrot I was not impressed by your performance.

You literally cannot score a split decision. You can predict one but you can't score one.

Unless you've got like multiple personalities and you're disagreeing with yourself in your head.
<NotListening>

Gamrot with the win. Leg’s go.

Someone gonna “got robbed” incoming

733729-28027704.png

Not impressed though

Don't think Turner should lose much off this loss. That was a good performance. Especially cuz he was preparing for Dan Hooker this whole time before he got fucking #7 Gamrot.

Gamrot wins but I think those early predictions of him one day becoming champion were way off.

Honestly a classic night of shit reffing from Smith and Herb . Old school performances from them both
Agreed. I like Mark Smith as a person and he's one of the most accomplished humans out there, but the sport needs better officiating and judging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back