PBP UFC 285: Jones vs. Gane - Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/4 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe that performance from Gane. Hard to root for the guy now. If you wrote a script, it probably couldn't have been worse.

I hate to say it but Jones is the GOAT now. Hard to deny.

i didnt think Jon would try for a submission, i thought he wanted to see if he could prove his superiority on the feet. but he just went for it. now lets see if he actually wants to stay and defend the belt for a while.
matchups with Stipe, Blaydes, Aspinall, and Pav are all there

Jon is a big match player. He'll fight down to the level of guys like Reyes and Santos, but when he comes in focused, he's more or less impossible to stop.

I was very skeptical given all the factors against him but he proved me wrong. A little too easy.

Jones vs Stipe is cool but Blaydes/Pavlovich winner is more appealing

He won because of us prayer warriors. Gane wasn’t tested by God enough.

His fiance back there clapping but also praying she makes it out unscathed tonight.
That’s kind of sad. Domestic violence victims don’t leave before it’s too late.

Did Gane train for this? Had nothing on the ground. Embarrassing.

Bro the fact that Jon Jones thinks millions of “prayer warriors” were praying for him to win this fight is hilllllaaaariiiious bro. So on brand.

Gane's stock dropped to below zero. He was embarassed.
Not sure why his stock was so high in the first place, Ngannou outwrestled him and he beat the one of the worst in the UFC currently in Tuivasa. Jones is by far the most naturally talented and skilled to ever fight in MMA and the resume with a bunch of varied ways he finishes bouts. Cyril is a one dimensional fighter, its just too bad he didn't get chance to do this to Ngannou

Back