PBP UFC 286 - Edwards vs. Usman 3: Main Card PBP Discussion - Sat. 3/18 at 5pm ET/2pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not trying to be sexist, but it seems like they just stick a WMMA fight on the main card to seem 'equal'. 75% of the time, they suck.

This.

At least make it a #1 contender fight or something similar.

This is like Marvel forcing in Captain Marvel between Infinity War and Endgame.

Strickland was #4 for beating Hermannson and Hall who were both outside of the top 5. Goes to show MW is just garbage at the moment.
MW isn't garbage it's just bottle necked at the top..

WMMA “prospect” means TKOing some girl on the periphery of the top 20 and then peaking at number #12 before a legacy juicehead Brazilian decisions them.

I mean, there's actually more action in this fight than there was in the Vettori/Dolidze fight but hey, Roman has muscles.
Action without the threat of a finish doesn't really matter.

Not knocking WMMA, but most of the roster doesn't have finishing power. The ones that do (Rhonda, Nunes, Cyborg, etc...) are the stars.

We want Justin

NQm3ZyKtpF-4.png

Incredible fight so far. Maybe one of the best I've ever seen

So what is this hype on O'Neil? Never watched her fight but there is nothing impressive I'm seeing here.

Guess her being some 4/10 chick got neckbeards excited.

Maia 20-18 but probably one judge scored it 40-36 for Alexa Grasso or some random shit.
they could easily score this for o’neil. maia throwing itty bitty baby punches, 90% of which are missing. o’neill throwing less and landing harder

My edible has me thinking of all the mistakes I made last week. So drinking. The mistakes were tiny.
One of, or the only? Negative side of edibles, can sometimes tip you over. Hell of a reminder there bruv, got brownies in the fridge. On that now
<JackieThumbsUp>

20-18 Maia. Not a fun fight but the b that spoiled Modafferi's retirement is getting pieced up so I'm enjoying it anyway

How is Cormier complimenting the 'boxing' of Maia with a straight face? Flailing around as soon as she throws more than 1 punch, absolutely no power behind anything.
He’s a company man, a shill if you will. He’ll praise anything happening there for the paycheck

<KhabibBS>

Back