PBP UFC 288 - Sterling vs. Cejudo: Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 5/6 at 10pm ET/7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not watching but when I'm unable to tune out Rogan & Cormier I switch to the Spanish broadcast. No annoying Tweets either.

{<redford}{<redford}
Yo entiendo castellano un poco pero no hablo muy bien <{1-7}>

These scores in here, and the twitter one just all over the place. Going to be a wild decision if we get there.

A lot of people don't like the way Aljos style looks visually

So they don't give him the credit for what he's actually doing in there.

The commentary doesn't have that issue.

Same reason why they praised Belal. While fans shit on him and call him a bum after a dominant victory.

Rogan most definitely is not a fan of Cejudo, normally he'd be going off on a knee like that.

If AJ loses this fight it’s cause he was wrestling like an idiot when he had the advantage striking

Aljo 3-0 in my book btw. The times of winning a rd with a TD in the final seconds has been over for almost a decade.

Yeah it's definitely not tho lmao

I actually don't think it's that bad in practice. Like he clearly is trying to evade strikes but his movements are pretty inefficient. He even has some feel for it, like I'd say he's better defensively than Khabib was.

His habit of ducking out of exchanges seems a little sketch, and he doesn't seem to have much regard for strikes on clinch breaks coming his way.

for me it's he's always getting caught halfway in/halfway out. it's like he 2nd guesses his original entry on his strikes and pauses in a bad position and then backs out.

I could see it 2-1 for either guy now tbh. Cejudo looks like the better fighter when they wrestle, but struggling with size difference in striking.

Back