UFC 292 PBP/Discussion

CwIdZuyt3IF

First bet of the night silva-145 for 250 my only big bet of the night I'd want the under 2.5 in my no chance parlay. Obviously my goal is to win a parlay unlikey but I want to at least make the main card so I could somewhat hedge out if it's a decemt payout or double down

Robocop -3.5 points (-260) $32.50 to win $12.50
Lemos under 1/2 takedowns (-180) $58.50 to win $32.50

I'm tempted by Blackshear-Bautista FGTD (+110). Blackshear has never been stopped, and I don't think he will stop Bautista. So far I'm resisting the urge.

Added a little fun bet on Moroz. She got bet down to +105 just before the fight.

Surprised Lee hasn't tried to take her down more. She doesn't really have the ability on the feet to get a finish and is 2 rounds down losing a point fighting kickboxing match and in need of a finish.

There's no reason for Lee to be in the UFC. She does the same stuff every fight, never improves, never changes pace, and isn't enough of a name to add value for the young fighters when they beat her.

Silva works well countering but not that impressed with her volume when it comes to creating her own offense.

Easy win but now Im not so sure how she works vs someone who crowds her.

I prefer Romero's version of 'I love Jesus'

Back