PBP UFC 292 - Sterling vs. O'Malley Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 8/19 at 10pm ET/7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOATiana SMESHuarez getting that beltch!

Don't get all the crying ITT. Garry dominated every second of that fight. It's not like Magny was concussed it was a bum leg. You all were literally slurping Belal's nuts when he couldn't finish a one armed Burns with 4 rounds to work with.

You got a few months before that Wonderboy fight expires.

Get it done

I dont want an expired Wonderboy. ...which will be the excuse no matter what.

Garry is an unlikable piece of shit. He's like an uncouth ugly goon in there with zero class. Can't wait to see Shavkat smash this shithead

excellent use of "uncouth" and i am in agreeance.

Genuinely not sure why people are so mad at Garry here? Magny was talking shit to him before the fight, spent the fight butt scooting towards him and was mouthing off after the 2nd round

Don't get me wrong Garry isn't exactly sympathetic lol, but not sure why people are mad NOW of all times
Sherdog is 80% snowflakes

The Wonderboy callout is smart. Avoiding wrestlers and Wonderboy just wants to fight strikers.

I mean, Old RDA and Maia did it better against a better Magny. I'm just not as impressed by garry as some, I guess, but he did what he was meant to do.

Larkin and Ponzinibbio were kicking the shit out of him way better way back when as well.

Back