PBP UFC 292 - Sterling vs. O'Malley Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 8/19 at 10pm ET/7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All Weili.
101022-3606016.jpg

<MikeP1>
One fight off of the elusive 100% hit card

From the lead up to the fight.. I don't get the impression that Omalley thinks he will win this fight

Zhang Weili again shows why she's the champ. Tremendous varied display of striking, wrestling and grappling.
Credit to Lemos for never giving up.
She was doing every little thing right in the grappling and clinch sequences, like everything right. She's really well trained, that's all I'm gonna say.

4 rds of a title challenger getting ragdolled.

Followed soon by more rds of a different title challenger getting ragdolled…

Zhang has much better technique than a lot of male fighters in the UFC, just saying.
Which ones? Katona who just won tuf is better in every single aspect of mma... name one.... fighting against a man is a different thing

Those chokes Lemos had in looked close

But we know all you 5'8" 280 lb studs of jiggly flab could take both of them in your sleep

Lol round 4?? She got ragdolled that round wtf

Zhang only had control in bursts and Lemos landed her only clean shots the whole fight. Based on pure damage I could see that round going either way.

If he wins tonight I could see it setting up a fight with Crawford and breaking the PPV numbers for Conor vs. Floyd.

Back