PBP UFC 293 - Adesanya vs. Strickland: Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 9/9 at 10PM ET/7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need .gifs of DC's reactions to the f*gg*t drops. Just straight up walks away both times. <45>

Common trend lately in all sports that I watch. DC for all his flaws brings his own flavor along with Rogan. Sanko is just generic.
You are 100% right , I personally don’t like 3 person commentary, I think 2 is way more natural, but it’s got to be a mix of characters, an excited person and a calm talker

Oh shit, two :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: bombs in one event. During Adesanya’s main event.

oh boy. This is gonna go viral for all the wrong reasons. Smfh. I hate when politics get mixed with sports.

I guess NFL had racism. UFC’s burden will be homophobia.

Oh. Didn’t realize the f word gay slur was banned here. My bad.

Kai Kara doesn't want that heat Kape does have a point though they all ducking him

clerks-im-taking-it-back.gif

If Sean knocks out Adesanya and calls him the forbidden word during his post fight interview. You all can lower me into my grave, I will fucking die!!

LOL

Luckily, nobody in the mainstream media takes this sport seriously.

If players in major sports leagues were doing this shit in interviews after games, it would be like a month long controversy.

Back