PBP UFC 293 - Adesanya vs. Strickland: Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 9/9 at 10PM ET/7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strickland might be able to make it somewhat interesting if he actually pressures early.

I think Adesanya picks at his legs and body and Strickland slows down from that by rd 3 and cruises after that to retain the title. Possible T/KO.

I've been preaching to all my friends that if Strickland goes into the pocket and applies pressure like KG that he'll make this a close competitive fight win or lose..... My god I'm worried he stands on the outside trying to check kicks instead of fight a good fight. I'll sound like a damn idiot lol
Remember this is Izzy so a close boring decision is always possible fear not.

That being said I do kind of disagree with you assessment, strickland stays at kick boxing range mostly, hes gotta not be his jab-jab-circle self and make this dirty.

Fuck it, gonna watch The Departed after this

Strickland better not freeze up. He can win this I think if he fights with some heart and no fear. He might get KOD but that's what he's gotta do IMO
He needs to fight like Gastelum did. Get inside and make it nasty

Strickland looks terrified. I don't blame him though, given the context.

You saying hes a gatekeeper? Cause bisping sure as hell was never as technically sound as volkov
Bisping was one of the better kickboxers in the division & with a underrated ground game. Bisping was much more skilled that Volkov.

No more funny business for Sean today. Looks nervous.

All my money on Izzy but still hoping for the upset. Can't help but root for a big underdog. Plus the chaos factor would be hilarious for the foreseeable future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back