PBP UFC 293 - Adesanya vs. Strickland: Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 9/9 at 10PM ET/7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
izzy won’t do anything in lhw, he’s better off at ww

Will it be DDP or instant rematch? DDP might have made a big mistake because of Izzy came out of this relatively healthy I'm betting heavily on instant rematch.

I don't think Adesanya ever really recovered from getting hurt in the first round.

Izzy looked fresh after that though.. his shit just wasn't working against Sean's defense.

I do think just standing with Sean plays into his game... if Izzy gets the rematch, Izzy gotta mix it up.

The way Sean lifts his leg while doing his shell, is easy there for a take down for a top ranked fighter.

Ironically Izzy is always classy in defeat he's a sore winner.
Remember UFC 1 when Ken lost to Royce then had all that class immediately afterward? It's a proud tradition in MMA and makes me a bigger fan every time.

They clearly wanted Izzy to win from the UFC 5 advert lol

ITS BEEN FUN SHERDOG ,

ILL BE BACK HATE WILL NEVER WIN IN THE LONG TERM THO

You could see in round one it looked like he ate a quarter pound of Adderall. Guy was locked the fuck in.

i had doubt when seeing Sean's defense posture and expected Izzy to exploit it but man I was so wrong! Massive performance by Sean, total domination

Amazing show...capped off perfectly with Strickland winning the belt. I love this sport!

Back