PBP UFC 293 - Adesanya vs. Strickland: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 9/9, 6:30PM ET/3:30PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dominick Reyes when Ulberg jab:

augusto-sakai-tai-tuivasa_jcpvgskew6401ekknnabv9w73.jpg

That shoop of Reyes holding the knock me out sign is all I think of now when I hear his name. That one was dirty

Lol, called out the dude who'd get KO'd by a stray leaf on the breeze at this point.

Aw man, Dom Reyes? Comon man, shoot for the sky or something. You should be getting into the rankings now, and he's on his way out of them.

Reyes?

Dude would be sleeping if he smelt one of those jabs

I think I expected too much from him. So I’m underwhelmed. I expected him to finish by strikes. And he had a lot of opportunities. Even his coaches told him the straight right was there for him. But he just stuck to the left all night. In the end, he dominated and he finished. So good for him.

also, good call out. Him and Dom Reyes would be fun.
I'm with you guys. He struggled when he was hit and had a hard time putting away a guy who is nowhere near a top ten fighter. His work rate was low and he struggled with cardio when the pace picked up. The top guys are going to hit him and push the action. Those are big red flags.

Back