PBP UFC 293 - Adesanya vs. Strickland: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 9/9, 6:30PM ET/3:30PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, doesn't the ref decide that shit? I know they can appeal afterwards but since when can they just change it?
Whatever happened this is how it should be. They show clearly he taps on the big screen replay, you change that shit asap. And they did bravo

100% not a fan of this “after review” the referee “called a stop to the fight”

Dominick Reyes when Ulberg jab:

augusto-sakai-tai-tuivasa_jcpvgskew6401ekknnabv9w73.jpg
{<jordan}

He looks like Peter Griffin when he falls down

Clear sub for Ulberg, how the fuck do you get beat by a guy throwing punches with one arm? How many right hands did Ulberg even throw? Jung is a can

Dominick Reyes hasn't won a fight since the pre-covid age. Ballsy callout.

Goldberg would destroy Reyes easily man. Reyes is shot goods at this point. Even a gust of wind from DC's ass would knock him out at this point.

<Durant35>

Did Ulberg imply he thinks Reyes won since he said "someone who has had the belt before"? Kinda funny but I was a little confused.

nah, why? Ulberg is still on the rise, still green. Dom is a named fighter. I think it makes sense for his career trajectory.
Reyes is completely shot, has been KOd 3 times straight. Give Ullberg someone like Cutelaba or Jacoby.

I don't hate the Reyes call out.

He's gone from beating bums like Poteiria and Negumereanu to beating someone slightly higher up in Jung.

Jacoby is the call out that comes right after Reyes, I'd wager.

But Reyes is definitely a step up in class before he starts facing ranked opponents.

100% not a fan of this “after review” the referee “called a stop to the fight”
It's kind of funny in an Orwellian way, because the truth is literally the opposite: "Upon review, the referee did not call a stop to the fight at 4:49 of the third round."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back