PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was flush. Surprised Volk even stayed conscious after that kick.

Volk is just toooooo damn small man. If they were the same height, that kick would’ve been blocked clean. Instead it skims off the glove and lands clean.

that height difference is no joke.

fuck man. I was rooting for volk.

but hey, at least now we get the Olives rematch next.

He was slightly better on the feet and got completely outgrappled. Clear effective grappling round to Khamzat

He got outgrappled for 1.5 mins where Chimmy did absolutely nothing.

And he was more than slightly better on the feet in that round. Damage beats 1.5 mins of lay and pray lol.

This is honestly how I thought Yair was gonna finish Volk, he doesn't defend headkicks even after being hurt by one by Max.

Crowd isn't even that loud, that was the most anticlimactic head kick title fight KO I've ever seen.

A waste of a proper rematch.

As expected. Volk taking the fight in the first place was retarded and so was this fight and most of the fights on thos card lol

And they sacrificed one of their best champs for this.

Now Volk going to have a fun time recovering from a concussion on top of his recent elbow surgery before facing a hungry, undefeated killer in Topuria early next year.

<6>

Let the midget Hasbulla stand on his 2 feet. He is not a kid.

Official : Volk is a great fighter but he's not match for 155 and above

The one good thing that could come from this is it taught Volk to stay in his lane at FW. That's a big jump in size.

Back