UFC 294: Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2, October 21, Abu Dhabi

Can anyone give me some hard facts on Volk's recent surgery and approximately how much notice he had for this fight?

Edit: from what I can tell he should have been back to hard training by August

It's got Bisping vs Rockhold 2 vibes to it.

**UFC 294: This Saturday morning/afternoon from Abu Dabi **

1 unit = $100

**Straight Bets: **
- Victor Henry +3.5 : +195: 1 u

**Parlays:**
- Nurmagamedov + Chimaev + Over 2.5 rounds Wood vs Naimov: +225: 1 u
- Nurmagamedov + Chimaev + Wood: +167: 1 u
- Silva/Shara: to start round 3: NO + Aliskerov/Alves to start round 3: NO + Peek/Yayha to start round 3: NO + Basharat/Henry Goes to Decision: YES: +344: 1 u
- Peek by KO + Shara Magomedov by KO: +320: 1 u
- Peek by KO + Shara by KO + Mokaev by Sub: +1202: .50 u
- Mokaev ML + Aliskerov ML + Makhachev ML: +106: 1.5 u
- Dumas/Azaitar does NOT go the distance + Mackhachev ML: +102: 1 u
- Chimaev + Mackhachev + Aliskerov + Mokaev: +175: 1 u
- Chim + Mak + Ali + Mok + Dudakova + Shara + Nurmagemedov: +522: .50 u
- FD Promo: Chimaev + Mackhchev Boost to +130: .50 unit

**FD & DK profit boost bets ($25 each)**
- FD 50% boost: Shara KO + Mokaev Sub + Chimaev sub: +2655 boosted to +3982
- DK Stepped up Parlay: Said + Chimaev + Mackh + Aliskerov + Mokaev: +319

**Props:**
- Wood vs Naimov: Fight goes to Decision: YES: -130. 1.3 u
- Johnny Walker by Decision: +750: .40 u
- Victor Henry by Decision: +700: .35 u
- Mokaev by Sub: +210: 1 u (make this a SGP on DK and you get +235)
- Shara Magomedov by 1st Round TKO/KO: +310: 1 u
- Chimaev by Sub: +310: 1 u
- Elliot vs Mokaev: Fight goes to Decision: NO: +120: 1 u
- Dudakova by sub: +390: 1 u
- Henry to land more sig strikes than Basharat: +150: 1 u

**DK No Sweat $10 bets: **
- Henry by Dec + Walker by Dec: +6300
- Volk by Dec + Chimaev by Sub: +2142
- Mokaev by Sub + Yahya ML + Azaitar ML + Naimov ML: +8444

**FD No Sweat $10 bet: **
- Shara KO + Chim Sub + Henry dec + Peek KO + Mokaev Sub: +39996

Islam decision - We saw the first fight, expect the same in a close but clear fight. Volk isn't easy to put away.
Usman / Khamrat GTD - 33 fights between the 2 without being stopped with in 3 rounds.

Can anyone give me some hard facts on Volk's recent surgery and approximately how much notice he had for this fight?

Bisping rockhold first fight was a complete domination. Rockhold also had very noticeable weak points mainly his chin. For the most part besides the fight with volkanski he has dominated everyone he faced. I'm not saying volk won't win but if he does it won't look like bisping rockhold

Dunno about surgery but as for title fights on short notice we have Bisping v Rockhold and Usman vs Masvidal. Its a pretty rare situation though, it could go many ways.

How bout this Volk has a chance Bullet is unproven againts good opposition but Alves is prob gona lose or does he have any chance maybe i should scrap that and go volk an bruno good ods
IMG_20231021_102853.jpg

Islam decision - We saw the first fight, expect the same in a close but clear fight. Volk isn't easy to put away.
Usman / Khamrat GTD - 33 fights between the 2 without being stopped with in 3 rounds.

I'm confused about what you're saying about Usman/Khamzat.

He's saying he likes goes to decision because neither guy has been finished before inside 3 rounds, which is technically false with Caceres subbing Usman in the first round, but that was so long ago that it's kind of w/e lol.

He's saying he likes goes to decision because neither guy has been finished before inside 3 rounds, which is technically false with Caceres subbing Usman in the first round, but that was so long ago that it's kind of w/e lol.

Ohhh okay. I didn't really look at it that way. I mean yeah using Khamzat's fights with that logic is a little weird because he's never lost so of course he's never been finished inside 2 rounds. But all but one of his fights have ENDED inside 2 rounds.

I suppose this is an event that will test if parlays are a bad idea. The bulk of my bets are doubles here. I feel like I'm on more favorites (or prop favorites) than any other card in recent history. I suppose it is not surprising as there aren't really any fights at even odds.

I have a feeling Bruno is getting paid shitload of arab money to get KO'd! I can't believe how much hype we are hearing about Shara in the last few days and this dude fought a bunch of nobodies so far lol

Sorry was a bit drunk when I worte that. Usman has only been finished twice in his career, once in his second pro fight and the Leon head kick in rd 5. I think there is value on betting the fight goes the distance at +150. He isn't easy to take down or finish.

Sorry was a bit drunk when I worte that. Usman has only been finished twice in his career, once in his second pro fight and the Leon head kick in rd 5. I think there is value on betting the fight goes the distance at +150. He isn't easy to take down or finish.

Gotcha. I'm on the opposite basically for the flipside in that Khamzat only knows how to fight balls out so I think it ends inside 2 rounds. But I get what you're saying now.

On flipside you could say he hasnt fought anyone with Khamzat ko power or wrestling.

But I just dont trust the UAE training company. Have they brought anyone from overseas except the bjj coach? Just seems like a mystery situation to me.

Has Shara Bullet ever gone for a sub? Seems Bruno Silva special to get cracked and then subbed.

On flipside you could say he hasnt fought anyone with Khamzat ko power or wrestling.

But I just dont trust the UAE training company. Have they brought anyone from overseas except the bjj coach? Just seems like a mystery situation to me.

On Felder and Chiesa's podcast one of them said they saw Usman walking around in Milan 3 weeks ago. We know it's short notice for him obviously and he looks in good shape for sure, but if he was traveling for leisure that recently is he gonna be super ready here?

On Felder and Chiesa's podcast one of them said they saw Usman walking around in Milan 3 weeks ago. We know it's short notice for him obviously and he looks in good shape for sure, but if he was traveling for leisure that recently is he gonna be super ready here?

Probably not the most ready but at least he wont have time to overthink stuff (never been his problem though) and his base is so good I trust him to look almost same come fight time.

I do think most likely result is Khamzat finding his chin and knocking him out. But not shocked if Usman outworks him late.

Islam KO/TKO is +700 while sub is +210 (dec is +220)

Makes no sense. If you played Islam sub based off Ortega fight that makes sense.... But fight showed Islam had little ability to sub Volk even in dominant positions. Meanwhile Islam hurt Volk on the feet multiple times. Yair also cracked Volk bad at one point in his last fight. He is vulnerable to be countered.

Club and sub is only way I see Islam getting a sub.... Which might happen but KO/TKO is way too wide IMO. GNP TKO is prob even a better bet than subbing Volk for Islam. Islam wont have weightcutting or rehydration issues in Abu Dhabi like he did in Australia and size advantage will be more pronounced. Volk has Craig in his corner and in general his sub defense and ability to get out of bad positions or stall is great.

BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

Back