ufc 294 play by play

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...er-21-abu-dhabi.4307148/page-5#post-172175531

Islam KO/TKO is +700 while sub is +210 (dec is +220)

Makes no sense. If you played Islam sub based off Ortega fight that makes sense.... But fight showed Islam had little ability to sub Volk even in dominant positions. Meanwhile Islam hurt Volk on the feet multiple times. Yair also cracked Volk bad at one point in his last fight. He is vulnerable to be countered.

Club and sub is only way I see Islam getting a sub.... Which might happen but KO/TKO is way too wide IMO. GNP TKO is prob even a better bet than subbing Volk for Islam. Islam wont have weightcutting or rehydration issues in Abu Dhabi like he did in Australia and size advantage will be more pronounced. Volk has Craig in his corner and in general his sub defense and ability to get out of bad positions or stall is great.

Wasn't a big bet, but had Islam by tko on betonline, but that was cancelled due to them pulling out of the Dutch market. F%cking lame....

Decent profit on the event. Frey and Breeden fights carried me. Sucks about Elliot spread losing in the 3rd and took a big loss on main event. Hope you all came out good

Wood Naimov ends in KO/TKO +230
$50
Wood sub +430
$50

Naimov +130 LIVE
$195

Breeden +225
$225
Breeden rd 3/dec +440
$220

Henry +420
$100 VOID

Mokaev Ellitiot Fight ends sub +170
$85

Warley rd 1 +1900
$50

Khamzat rd1/2 +120
$100
Khamzat KO/TKO +230
$50
Kamaru rd 3/dec +430
$50

Islam KO/TKO +700
$350

$350
$1075

PROFIT $725

Only 4 losing cards on the year. Bounced back big after last loss.

Really only regret Warrley YOLO LMAOOO

B2B Wood fights where he and opponent got knocked down, hurt bad and it goes to decision. This dude is a clown.

lol what he has 0 takedown defense lol

Who cares if he gets taken down in the first couple of rounds. Can you actually imagine Chimaev in a 4th or 5th Round lmao. Strickland’s jab is gonna turn his face into hamburger.

Hedged some of my under action on the Khamzat/Usman fight to eek out a $45 profit on the card.

Really pissed at the Basharat result. Cost me almost a guaranteed additional $295 on PP and I'd have had a shot at a top prize in the big DK contest (had Henry and my other 5 were Islam, Peek, Mokaev, Aliskerov, and Naimov). Had Henry pulled the upset I'd have had a big score and been near the top.

Who cares if he gets taken down in the first couple of rounds. Can you actually imagine Chimaev in a 4th or 5th Round lmao. Strickland’s jab is gonna turn his face into hamburger.

He Will get gnp or subbed early within first 2 rds

Hedged some of my under action on the Khamzat/Usman fight to eek out a $45 profit on the card.

Really pissed at the Basharat result. Cost me almost a guaranteed additional $295 on PP and I'd have had a shot at a top prize in the big DK contest (had Henry and my other 5 were Islam, Peek, Mokaev, Aliskerov, and Naimov). Had Henry pulled the upset I'd have had a big score and been near the top.
basharat void cost me like 4k worth of pp and ud lineups and it was clearing free the under fantasy. such a horrible ppv.

Basharat/Ank voids neutered my parlay, but Aliskerov/Peek/Dudakova/Said/Shara pull through. Only sweat were the first two fights, Shara and Dudakova did not justify their lines at all.

basharat void cost me like 4k worth of pp and ud lineups and it was clearing free the under fantasy. such a horrible ppv.

Shit...I don't feel so bad about my measly $300 now LOL.

Though had Henry pulled the upset and scored 80+ on DK I potentially could have been looking at tens of thousands. I didn't go through every lineup to see how mine would've shaken out but at the least it cost me a shot at a few thousand.

Backtracking now? Imagine it goes into 3, 4, or 5? Will Khamzat even be able to get up off the stool?

Seems like guys slow down a lot more in Abu Dhabi. Khamzat I don't think has awesome cardio but I don't think it's as bad overall as it looked today.

Back