PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's tough and she has world class BJJ. Her striking is improving. She will be a problem for a lot of fighters. Bad spot for her. Andrade is world class and had bad circumstances + horrible matchups. She was due.
Her striking is still so bad and not getting better in the right ways. She gets better going forward every fight but no one tells her to tuck her chin and bend her fucking knees. She wont do it.

hits pads too much, spars too little.

Somebody explain why Dern just wouldn't just stay on the ground...? and wait until she got less rocked <{1-10}>
Exactly. MMA fighters can't help themselves to go to the ground against a rocked fighter. Dern should've just waited.

giphy.gif
Was this his post Jones KO meal?

Because I think she lost her mental faculties as soon as she got rocked. And continued to throw the worst return strikes ever.
haha <45> If I had the advantage on the ground and got handled standing. I would go down on my back and say, bitch you come down here. We aren't standing until I get my faculties back :rolleyes:

Back