PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jiri looked a little rusty, and he was behind, but he wasn't out. Eyes were open, arms were up, and he got right up. Wack.

Jiri being classy as can be. He should be pissed off and power bombing Goddard

Screen_Shot_2016-09-25_at_12.27.45_AM.0.0.png

fitting pic as both Jiri and Roy were robbed.

I can't believe people are complaining about that stoppage lol. When a guy is holding on to a TD while he's rocked and eating massive shots, he's done...

yep they totally missed that jiri went out from those elbows. he did not choose to drop back. lol

on the replay he looks like he goes limp a little, but i still think they should've let him go sleep sleep. it's for the title and you know this guy is a maniac.

102959-3766471.png

Solid night of fights wish the main and co main could have went a little longer

Double champ Alex <Moves>
Did what Israel couldn't <Lmaoo>

Early but to be fair, Jiri went limp and then fell back. That's the side Goddard saw. I wish they'd give a bit more leeway in title fights but I can see why Goddard stopped it.

Perreira round two KO! Awesome fight. Super tense throughout.

Alex is a double champ.

I think it's because Alex got into mount via Jiri going limp. You can see the ref move in when Jiri limps and Alex falls into mount.

I agree that is prob why...but that is akin to a knockdown, if anything...it's not like Jiri seemed to be out?

It's not the *worst* stoppage...and I am fine with erring on the side of caution vs. someone getting hurt unnecessarily...but in a title fight, you really hope for something more definitive.

Back