PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DANA - JIRI IS A TOUGH DURABLE GUY
DANA - THIS KID (ALEX) IS NASTY

Not the best angle, but that left hook is a motherfuker:

85qw17.gif

Ok, post the screenshot of him with his eyes closed or otherwise unconscious.

Do you not understand that people can be unconscious and still have their eyes open?

You can be DEAD and still have your eyes open.

I admired him giving off the belt after the injury but he clearly wasn’t unconscious and could’ve fought through that knock down? it’s almost like his humble warrior mentality negates his ability to question bullshit.. he wasn’t out of that fight.. everyone knows it.. except Jiri apparently. Lol

I agree that it looked like he was still awake. But how can we say we know better than him? Plus, he was on the edge of unconsciousness. I don’t like the stoppage, but I’m not gonna argue with him.

yeah fighters are famous for RECALLING being knocked out, especially right after. i couldn’t count on two hands the amount of times i’ve heard “man, i’ll tell ya. i was knocked out”
When you see yourself dropped twice and probably don't remember one of them, your reaction would be "Damn, I was out right there". Again, this is a normal thing that you would know if you actually trained that yes, a fighter does know if they were knocked out, the fucking gap in their memory is the first clue.
You're legitimately deluded. Enjoy the rest of your evening, since you have no cohesive thought to actually debate.

When you see yourself dropped twice and probably don't remember one of them, your reaction would be "Damn, I was out right there". Again, this is a normal thing that you would know if you actually trained that yes, a fighter does know if they were knocked out, the fucking gap in their memory is the first clue.
You're legitimately deluded. Enjoy the rest of your evening, since you have no cohesive thought to actually debate.
this guy trains ufc bro he knows the details

that's the truth. he had favorable matchups to the izzy fight, won. what did i say was wrong? perhaps you need some pepper.

alex has been taken down by great grapplers multiple times. Plenty of guys have tried to grapple fuck him. It’s not like he’s only fought strikers who haven’t tested his grappling.

this supposed Alex plan sounds like an izzy plan.

Back