UFC 298: 2.17 11pm ET Ian Machado Garry vs Geoff Neal

Betting on Garry...Hoping Neal wins by KO.

The only thing really dislikable about Ian is that he refused to finish Magny / finish Magny's time in the UFC.

It's Ian's fault indirectly that some decent individuals lost money on that can Malott :confused:

The only thing really dislikable about Ian is that he refused to finish Magny / finish Magny's time in the UFC.

It's Ian's fault indirectly that some decent individuals lost money on that can Malott :confused:
Garry is highly skilled. I was big fan but I don't like the trash talk, followed by crying and lawsuit threats. Strickland also can't take the heat.

Garry is highly skilled. I was big fan but I don't like the trash talk, followed by crying and lawsuit threats. Strickland also can't take the heat.
Yeah if you do the trash talk you gotta be invincible when it comes back. Look at Canner

Leave it to Ian to produce an uneventful split decision win when he supposedly should be verifying he is becoming a contender.

Ok, so here's the plan: They both beat the mediocre Geoffrey and they both think striking "defense" means leaning the head back, so:

Ian vs. Shavkat, 5 round main event.
Shav will destroy this fool

Leave it to Ian to produce an uneventful split decision win when he supposedly should be verifying he is becoming a contender.

Ok, so here's the plan: They both beat the mediocre Geoffrey and they both think striking "defense" means leaning the head back, so:

Ian vs. Shavkat, 5 round main event.
Shavkat wins that one... Dude has a granite chin, and is a killer

Back