PBP UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 2/17 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had Neal winning. I knew it was going to be a win for Garry unless he got knocked out because Rogan seemed way too much on his nuts. It almost felt fixed. I really like Rogan but this felt weird. It seemed like the UFC wants to push this kid and try to make McGregor money off him. Rogan is so ridiculous with his opinions on things in this fight. He has that holier than thou attitude on his opinions of the fight. Garry couldn’t do anything wrong but Neal was missing everything according to Rogan.

cZ1nPG6.gif

The boys are like - you won? Sweet - We're coming over
She def just got a "Congrats to lil man" text from some footballers

You guys I'm so nervous for the next two fights.

What if the douchy metrosexual beats the down to earth Aussie?

I had Neal winning. I knew it was going to be a win for Garry unless he got knocked out because Rogan seemed way too much on his nuts. It almost felt fixed. I really like Rogan but this felt weird. It seemed like the UFC wants to push this kid and try to make McGregor money off him. Rogan is so ridiculous with his opinions on things in this fight. He bas that holier than thou attitude.
It's like this with a lot of fights with Rogan & DC, you know exactly who the UFC wants to win and will usually get the close decision.

Back