PBP UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 2/17 at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ref said "fight back" and that's when Dern stopped turtling and he allowed the fight to continue.
If the Ref doesn't stop the fight, and doesn't force her to stand up, WTF is Lemos supposed to do?

Dern was 1 or 2 clean strikes absorbed away from the Ref being forced to stop the fight. Lemos's only path to that, in that moment when the Ref allowed Dern to turtle, was to follow her down and go for the finish.

You just a Dern hater dawg? Which, whatever that's your prerogative and fine by me. But to pretend like Lemos's fight IQ kept this fight going instead of Dern's toughness is wrong AF. Simply wrong AF.

When Lemos dropped Dern and she was visibly hurt, all Lemos had to do was back up and say come on. If Dern doesn't get up, the fight is over.

See you all in the main card thread. This is gonna be fun.

Okay I think thats enough. I need to focus on getting intoxicated now.

source.gif

giphy.gif

volkanovski-v-topuria.jpg

Dana personally DDosing various websites right now best i can tell.

Damage shouldn't be considered, imo. GSP and Bisping, for example would cut and bruise very quickly compared to most other fighters. Gingers too, they show damage quicker.

107060-3910805.png

You guys can't get on my level <Lmaoo><45><45><45>

Why the hell is kopylov +200?

If Kopylov doesn't finish Hernandez in the 1st 3 minutes, I think Fluffy is going to walk through Kopylov. This basically means you guys should bet on Kopylov as I tend to be wrong about this shit.

Damage shouldn't be considered, imo. GSP and Bisping, for example would cut and bruise very quickly compared to most other fighters. Gingers too, they show damage quicker.

Who's that sexy old girl in your AV..? I have a fetish for older women, don't tell...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back