PBP UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 2/17 at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One more hour, pulling up to see if there's any new fight news

50cent-driving.gif

There's some good money to be made here, a combination of either Volk or Lameass winning (they have the same odds) with Costa winning and Henry winning pays a whopping +1500 or something like that and there's a pretty good chance of it happening, Whitaker isn't a lock and Henry can win for sure. I put in 100 bucks to that just in case.

Anyway, good card, there's also good money to be made with the Macenzie Dern fight, she is so overinflated due to her overexpossure that the odds in that fight aren't nearly what they should be, unless she has gotten her shit together in the past few months I don't see her winning that fight against Lemos. But it's WMMA, maybe they both go on their periods and retire before the last bell. (this should be a bet btw, i'd put it at +5000000)

Another good bet is Henry winning outright and Costa winnig by KO.

Can't wait for tonight, have fun, sadly I won't be able to watch live but I'll catch up later.

I like your card @Kryptt the ones where I paused at you got, this will be interesting to see develop...

There's some good money to be made here, a combination of either Volk or Lameass winning (they have the same odds) with Costa winning and Henry winning pays a whopping +1500 or something like that and there's a pretty good chance of it happening, Whitaker isn't a lock and Henry can win for sure. I put in 100 bucks to that just in case.

Anyway, good card, there's also good money to be made with the Macenzie Dern fight, she is so overinflated due to her overexpossure that the odds in that fight aren't nearly what they should be, unless she has gotten her shit together in the past few months I don't see her winning that fight against Lemos. But it's WMMA, maybe they both go on their periods and retire before the last bell. (this should be a bet btw, i'd put it at +5000000)

Another good bet is Henry winning outright and Costa winnig by KO.

Can't wait for tonight, have fun, sadly I won't be able to watch live but I'll catch up later

Henry might be sick, big dog <6>

Henry might be sick, big dog <6>

No bro he probably just found out trump lost and owes 400 million dollars.

=o(

Well shit, lets hope he pulls through. My main bet is him losing by the way, I just made a side bet with the combination I said just in case.

Man I should of took a nap
but didn’t have time
still need to make some food

I did find an old ass bag of weed in the back of my drawer lol, smoking that dusty pack. Year old lol.

War Volk
War Merab
War Dern
War Taffa

<1>

somehow, I'm half hour early for this today. Been a minute since I've been in a PBP thread since the start of a PPV but am glad to be here with the SherBros.

Whittaker vs Costa has me torn, I want Rob to win basically any fight he is in ever, big fan of him, but, I can't root against Paulo. He's the most unintentionally funny person in the UFC

Popped my first Monster... Protein Shake on deck for the first finish of the night :)

Back