PBP UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 2/17 at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly wish UFC would matchup WMMA fighters with complete cans and make them look like superheroes or something. It's still hard for me to imagine them looking amazing against amateur fighters.

823920-33215588.png

Yup, that was exactly the fight I expected.
Which isn’t really a good thing…

823920-33194121.png
It was better than I expected TBH. I enjoyed it and that suplex was fantastic.

I don't think Woodburn is UFC level (his opponent isn't much better) but he needs to go

Lee gonna be cut despite having a "wrong side" triangle at the end, which is actually by far the best triangle to keep your opponent in place and attack the arm. Bad decision making here, the left arm of Maverick was there to be kimuraed all day.

Honestly wish UFC would matchup WMMA fighters with complete cans and make them look like superheroes or something. It's still hard for me to imagine them looking amazing against amateur fighters.

Any woman with decent genetics could get to ufc level with 2-3 years of 3 striking and 3 grappling sessions a week.

Tanks Miranada for my 1st win of the night, lets keep it going I got Plat Predictors who picked you too, f*king low lives... :mad:

Back