PBP UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 2/17 at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leaves his chin up and overthrows on a lot of his shots though. He's ripe to get countered and koed by a more seasoned striker. Needs to work on that
He's still green, I'm gonna need to see some penis next time if he doesn't show improvement.

Leaves his chin up and overthrows on a lot of his shots though. He's ripe to get countered and koed by a more seasoned striker. Needs to work on that

Some of those weird Flamboyant Knuckle strikes didn’t help as well…but crazy he fought with a broken arm! He didn’t seem slow down either

Top got a lot of prime McGregor in him, not in terms of literal skill set but self confidence.

Remains to be seen if volk is his Aldo tho.

Goddamn who was that poor kid the Chinese man clobbered on dwcs

I'll be honest, I can't recall a lot of the fighters on the undercard until I see them in action... This is my first live card in ages, and I've been unable to watch replays like I used to.

inspired by your positivity though sherbro... Here's to hoping!

hard to keep up with all the names honestly (im better with faces myself) and they continuously add/get rid of fighters so I don't blame you.

I just know I've seen some of the fighters on this section of the prelims before (or highlights of them at least) so feel like there's some more action packed fights starting from here.

Put that up there with this broken arm KO

6ViU.gif

needs to work on his punch mechanics too. probably why he broke his arm

It's contagious. I had a friend move to TN and after like 2 months I could no longer understand him

Been here for 3 years and I've picked up a bunch.......but I also spent 4 years in TX prior to this and a lot of that has stuck with me too.

Been here for 3 years and I've picked up a bunch.......but I also spent 4 years in TX prior to this and a lot of that has stuck with me too.
I don't understand what you are saying bro

Haha it's funny you say that because the dude I'm talking about went to TN then he moved to TX lol. Y'all switched places

Back