PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JDM's nose just fucks me up. When they show him from the profile his face is basically a straight line from his forehead to his chin. His nose has been broke to shit. If you see a dude looking like that or looking like a Nick Diaz just keep your fucking mouth shut. The dude has been in a thousand scraps and he's still here. You don't want none. LOL!
Oh if I start shit with a dude and he turns around to reveal this nose, I'm shutting right the fuck back up lol.

This and some Khabib-like califlower ear is a telltale sign you're getting fucked up.

IMG_9354.jpeg

I really love that picture of trump. It just shows off his innocent side. People focus on how strong he is (physically, mentally, and emotionally) but he has a vulnerability and humility that is often overlooked. All effective leaders do.

I imagine the later games are more like the Kiwami games, and I will say, going from Kiwami 2 to 3 Remastered was extremely difficult, it was hard for me to get through. 4 Remastered has been pretty stellar, huge leap in quality and fun.
5 and 6 are a lot better, QOL wise. map design and getting around are a lot easier. eventually you'll stop getting tired of sprinting lol can't remember which game they got rid of that

JDM's nose just fucks me up. When they show him from the profile his face is basically a straight line from his forehead to his chin. His nose has been broke to shit. If you see a dude looking like that or looking like a Nick Diaz just keep your fucking mouth shut. The dude has been in a thousand scraps and he's still here. You don't want none. LOL!
I'd touch him with the jab.

Back