PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can do a pretty solid parody of Bang a Gong just using the names of the fighters in this fight.

Keeps bragging about best boxer but I don't recall him having great hands? Just power. Yadong relied on wrestling/clinch in his last fight if I remember correctly...

Really wonder how this'll look. Song only really struggles when people circle or refuse to fight him on a straight line. Which isn't really Yan's style. Song maybe just athlete-powers his way through 2 rounds.
Yan can stick and move laterally but I feel like with the way he fights he more so figures out the plan on the fly which would cost him here.
I love how this fight is on paper because Song despite having flaws is still an amazing boxer.

I'd say it's OK to bet with an AI, if and only if you happen to personnaly know a computer, or are a computer yourself ; I'm quite sure we can count on humans being honest and not greedy though, which is reassuring.
But I mean, should she get credit for making good picks? Are they her picks even? Or is it basically the same as stealing picks from MMA sites that do them or whatever? These are the difficult questions we must now face :(

Also I’m pretty sure my edibles are kicking in.

Back