UFC 299 Tickets: Would you pay this?

Looks like only O'Malley's 15yo weed smoking gamer fans can afford live show now

Yeah, concert tickets can be pretty outrageous, but you can usually get them cheaper than that. Unless you are a Swifty or something, which isn't my thing.
I paid almost 2k to send my son to see Taylor Swift. The UFC events i've gone to have been bargains compared to that. The last event I went to was Cejudo vs Aljo. I paid less than half that. I usually sit on the floor when I go to UFC events. Prices are getting so high I probably have to move up. I won't pay over 1k for a UFC event.

There are great fights announced now for the Q1, but I rather watch the fights at home and spend the money for vacation and ski passes at the Alps.

The most I ever paid for tickets to anything was $1600USD/seat.

It was for Desert Trip in 2016.

I’ve spent top dollar many times for great Rock and Roll bands.

But I’d never pay anything close to that to watch the UFC live. No matter who was on the card.

View attachment 1022718

Edit.

For you Rockers, that dig the UFC. I was there in person.

I saw the WHO back in 1989. The rumor was Pete Townsend would be in a bubble because he was almost deaf. He came out windmilling his guitar and they blew everybody away. This was in the Meadowlands in New Jersey. Also saw Pink Floyd twice during the Delicate Sound of Thunder tour and U2 during the Joshua Tree tour. I had a chance to see Roger Waters recently but passed. He's too old now even though Pink Floyd was my favorite band growing up. I've seen many other concerts but just felt like naming a few.

I know I'll get flamed for this, but that's ok...I spent less than the cheapest UFC 299 ticket taking wife to see Rod Stewart and Cheap Trick in Nashville last year. It was phenomenal, no b.s. decisions and no DFW

I paid 550 dollars for the UFC vip ticket got to meet Johnny Walker and Jessica Andrade and the seat were floor level so no I wouldn't pay that. The event was in Brazil by the way.

I paid almost 2k to send my son to see Taylor Swift. The UFC events i've gone to have been bargains compared to that. The last event I went to was Cejudo vs Aljo. I paid less than half that. I usually sit on the floor when I go to UFC events. Prices are getting so high I probably have to move up. I won't pay over 1k for a UFC event.
I see problems in sending your son to see Taylor Swift...hate the kid?

Looks like you need $1000 before the fighters won't look like ants. I wouldn't pay that amount for anything short of a truly amazing event.

Here are the starting #UFC299 ticket prices for Miami (not including fees, dynamic pricing, platinum, resale mark-up, etc.).
- $1750 Center Riser
- $1500Lower Level Low
- $1250Lower Level Middle
- $1000Lower Level End Lower Rows
- $850Upper Sideline
- $750Upper End Low
- $550Upper End Sideline High
- $350Upper End High
- $250

And just to reiterate - prices can end up fluctuating due to the factors listed above, but this is the starting outline.

I already bought the best seat possible--my couch.

I'd rather spend that money towards a vacation or invest it. Last time I went I paid like $450ish for upper middle level for UFC 194. Honestly it was fun but I got a family now and spending $1,500-2K to fly out, hotel, and the fight itself isn't appealing to me anymore. Baseball is like $10-20 a ticket, soccer where I live is like $20-30. I'm ok watching from home with a beer and homemade nachos. If you got the money to burn go for it. I just don't care anymore about live events I've been to so many for sports/music already.

Ya if I was rich.

No because I'm poor and about to pickup a walmart to walmart transfer of 100 dollars from my sister to save my existence.

I would pay those prices no problem. Next time UFC comes to my city I'll pay whatever price for good seats. Same as I did for bare knuckle, and will for One when they are here in Sept. I bought a round dinner table cage side set up at a local cage show. This ain't a cheap sport to follow if you want good seats. If the prices are too much get those cheap seats or save your money. I don't see a problem with these prices at all

Fuck no. But if I did I'd go all in for lower bowl so I could throw some hands cageside.

Fuck no, UFC events are a total rip off... I paid $120 a ticket for center section, lower level 10th row from the cage Fedor vs Silva, and the night before I found out where they were all hanging out and met them all including Fedor privately. Suck my nuts UFC, you'll never see me at one of your events after that. One of the best things I ever drove hours for and spent money on.

At the weigh in, all sorts of famous people there and you could easily just duck under the ropes and hang out with everyone.... security didnt even care. I didnt have the balls to do that though although i watched the guys from Sherdog in front of me do it and the posted about it the next day lol.

At a UFC event you could never get away with that shit...

edit: I barely post on the new site, why the fuck is the "save" button in edit mode on the left and greyed out next to the bright ass "cancel" button... you automatically assume the cancel button since it's so bright is the save button, am I wrong? I just had to retype all the shit I edited in after deleting it 3 fuckin times.

Last edited:
As long as people pay it they'll continue to do it.

Crazy thing is you add in dynamic pricing you can probably add 50% to those starting prices.

To be honest, MMA isn't that great to watch live in a massive arena even with decent seats, let alone some crazy upper deck shit. Do yourself a favor and buy the PPV events for the next year and you'll still save money, if you even buy them now ;)

They should move the APEX shows to small arena in Vegas under 5K and just sell tickets cheap for fans that visit Vegas that want to see the UFC. Like floor seats for $250.

Last edited:
no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back