Media UFC 300 Bout Order Change-up - Bo Nickal vs Cody Brundage Moves Down

Why are hardcores complaining about card order, dont you lot watch all the fights anyway
Card order matters. There's a formula for ramping up interest and excitement as the night goes on.

I can feel like "it all ends up in the stomach anyway" isn't your first thought when you see someone eat a slice of chocolate pie, then their steak, then a salad, then finish with mashed potatoes.

Card order matters. There's a formula for ramping up interest and excitement as the night goes on.

I can feel like "it all ends up in the stomach anyway" isn't your first thought when you see someone eat a slice of chocolate pie, then their steak, then a salad, then finish with mashed potatoes.

But this main card is starting with the salad.

tai tuivasa was just in a main event like 12 hours ago and people are really pretending to be mad about fight order. get a grip, people

It's still absurd that he's on the main card instead of Jiri fucking Prochazka.
Idk, maybe it makes more sense from an American perspective but no one outside US knows who Bo Nickal is.

It's still absurd that he's on the main card in stead of Jiri fucking Prochazka.
Idk, maybe it makes more sense from an American perspective but no one outside US knows Bo Nickal.

But do people outside of the US pay PPV?

Some of us don't have time to watch the whole thing live so we want to watch the main card live with friends and then watch the prelims later in the week. Hence why we want the MAIN CARD to be stacked, after all, that's what you pay for

They got figgy vs no love opening the show and you lot getting upset over bo nikal. You'll just have to watch the fights later then. Don't pay if it upsets you that much.

Only way to make fans is to fuck up a shittier fighter.

See jorge vs askren

Fuck the hardcore fans. UFC needs to cater to the casuals. Casuals outnumber hardcores 10 to 1 and it's only the hardcores getting all uptight about where Bo is on the card. Casuals are aware of Bo from his wrestling accolades and see him as an exciting new prospect in a sea of the same old fighting the same old. Bo may be the most important fighter on the card - and likely the (2nd) most watched fight on this card. There are people who don't even care about Pereira, Weili or Oliveira - They are buying the PPV to see Gaethje and Nickal.

I want to see Bo Nickal fight. To me the only fight on this card more interesting is Gaethje / Holloway. Aside from that I don't really give a shit if someone is a former champion - who lost because they aren't as good as current champions. Doesn't mean they deserve to be over someone else who has more interest and potential.
This whole card is supposed to be for the hardcores. If you want Interest and potential, then go watch feeder leauges.

We want proven exciting fighters on the biggest stage. not pumped up rosas jrs and sage northcutts.

Fuck the hardcore fans. UFC needs to cater to the casuals. Casuals outnumber hardcores 10 to 1 and it's only the hardcores getting all uptight about where Bo is on the card. Casuals are aware of Bo from his wrestling accolades and see him as an exciting new prospect in a sea of the same old fighting the same old. Bo may be the most important fighter on the card - and likely the (2nd) most watched fight on this card. There are people who don't even care about Pereira, Weili or Oliveira - They are buying the PPV to see Gaethje and Nickal.

I want to see Bo Nickal fight. To me the only fight on this card more interesting is Gaethje / Holloway. Aside from that I don't really give a shit if someone is a former champion - who lost because they aren't as good as current champions. Doesn't mean they deserve to be over someone else who has more interest and potential.

Hey, fuck you how bout that?
Without us hardcore fans you casuals don't even know what MMA is you ungrateful douche.

Now go suck on your momma's titty some more you wanker.

UFC probably thinks the fans of US wrestling will buy this PPV to see Bo. I don't even really care, UFC obviously needs to make enough money to pay the 11 current/former champs on this card plus the others. This card probably costs them double in fighter pay than a regular card.

Fuck the UFC sir, they have the money to pay these guys without even holding a card.

Still love you though brother ;)

That's a crazy post, Arman vs Charles might be the most anticipated fight of the year for me outside of Topuria vs Volk.
Naw Arman is just gonna take Charles down and pound him out.

UFC promoted 300 as a special event with so many so and so champions only to put two guys who had zero career title fight on the main card.

IMO armen fight was WAY too long ago to know what would happen in a rematch.

Charles will get finished on the mat, again, like he often does.
That seems to be based on hope more than anything else. Islam's wrestling was better then, now and always with higher TD accuracy and higher TDD, Arman still isn't any submission threat and has 0 attempted subs compared to Islam's 6 actual sub wins, and in the striking Islam has better striking accuracy, better striking defense, gets hit less. What would Arman's gameplan even be to win that fight? I guess maybe try to keep it on the feet and hope to land a hail mary on a better striker?

I'm grateful these warriors put these cards on for us casuals....butt I would have thought the 300 card would be more stacked

Back