UFC 300 card - Rate it

What do you rate it at?

• Total voters
UFC 300 should have been built to be a no-brainer 10/10. I would say it comes in about 8/10, which for any other event of the year would be great. For it being UFC 300, however, it really is kind of lackluster.

I counted 13 people I recall headlining a card in the past... that's on this one card. Should be a lot of fun!!!

Theres only one womens fight on main card. I think its been confirmed Kayla-Holly is in prelims?
And you probably mean Ilya for Max and now Id have to agree with that.
I did.

Thanks for the corrections

Then the card up to an 8 for me. I haven't kept up to speed. When Kayla vs Holly was first announced people talked about it being on the main card.

If it's not than the card goes up to an 8. But yes I'd rather Max get ready for Ilya. Ilya doesn't have a great list of big title defenses available. Justin potentially bludgeoning Max isn't going to help that. I guess it's a gold thing of Max wins, I just don't have much faith in that.

I did.

Thanks for the corrections

Then the card up to an 8 for me. I haven't kept up to speed. When Kayla vs Holly was first announced people talked about it being on the main card.

If it's not than the card goes up to an 8. But yes I'd rather Max get ready for Ilya. Ilya doesn't have a great list of big title defenses available. Justin potentially bludgeoning Max isn't going to help that. I guess it's a gold thing of Max wins, I just don't have much faith in that.
Yeah solid 8 from me as well. Just lacks something truly special.

6/10
Couldn't care less about Jamhaal Hill
Womens MMA sucks
Gaethje vs Holloway fight is pointless for both fighters

I'd say 9/10. If it had a better main event it'd be 10/10.
What's disappointing most people is Dana fluffing it all the way up as "the best card of all time".
If you look at it top to bottom it probably is. It doesn't have a legendary main event but every fight on it is interesting. I don't think we've ever seen better prelims on a card.

Would've been a 10 for sure if Mark Suckerberg vs Elon Musk was the main event

I don't know if it's complete card yet. But for what is right now, what do you rate it at?

I think it's stacked af. More than UFC 200 and UFC 100.

your gonna make me click a link? U can't just post a screen grab?

<DisgustingHHH>

Back