UFC 300 confirmed bouts

Rate the currently unfinished UFC 300 card (can change vote as more fights get added)

Votes: 8 5.2%

Votes: 2 1.3%

Votes: 9 5.8%

Votes: 5 3.2%

Votes: 21 13.5%

Votes: 25 16.1%

Votes: 38 24.5%

Votes: 27 17.4%

Votes: 9 5.8%

Votes: 11 7.1%

• Total voters
What a kick to the nuts. I didn't know. Googled it to understand why and I realise I never ever thought about it. Can Islam fight in the US ? (hasn't since end of february 2022)
It's going to be Ramadan and rumor is Islam isn't fighting until Summer. Adesanya apparently is injured and can't even train til the end of February. Conor is fighting in June. Chances of having some spectacular headliner seems grim.

What a kick to the nuts. I didn't know. Googled it to understand why and I realise I never ever thought about it. Can Islam fight in the US ? (hasn't since end of february 2022)

Even if he can he wouldn't fight during Ramadan. That leaves pretty much everyone Muslim off the table except for Belal.

It's going to be Ramadan and rumor is Islam isn't fighting until Summer. Adesanya apparently is injured and can't even train til the end of February. Conor is fighting in June. Chances of having some spectacular headliner seems grim.

There's Pereira but I have no idea who he would fight. Izzy and Hill are injured.

There's Pereira but I have no idea who he would fight. Izzy and Hill are injured.
There's Aspinall too. Either of them would be good with me. I very much doubt it would be against each other though as some posters think.

There's Aspinall too. Either of them would be good with me. I very much doubt it would be against each other though as some posters think.

Also it's not even the real title that would be at stake. That's another issue with letting Jones hang onto the belt while injured.

tumblr_nwbpv1Hvpm1udh5n8o1_400.gifv

It's a decent card. But not UFC 300 good.
There's still like 5 events before UFC 300 and plenty more fights to be announced. Just be patient ffs.

Aspinall vs Gane I think is a real possibility. For Pereira maybe Walker/Ankalaev could turn around? Not many options for him.

Aspinall vs Gane I think is a real possibility. For Pereira maybe Walker/Ankalaev could turn around? Not many options for him.
I thought about an Ankalaev turnaround earlier. Would Ramadan affect him?

Is an interim fight worthy of headlining though?
Other title options, excluding the WW title with Leon, would be mayyybe FW or MW, and the LHW title unless it's WMMA with Grasso vs Shev 3. There aren't many options and it is THE HW title even if Interim.

Honestly I think the alpha move for Aspinall would be to defend, and do so with the most eyes on the event as possible (300) just to use it as a high profile opportunity to call Jones out for ducking him.

"I'm the real champ who is in here fighting. Not the old washed up pretender who will only fight a part time retired 42 year old who hasn't won a fight in 4 years.

And if Jon wants to play make believe, and stay in his senior circuit, he should do that. If he fights me he will get hurt.

I just feel bad for you guys in the media that have to try to sell that joke of a fight because the fans aren't falling for it.
They know what's up."

Honestly I think the alpha move for Aspinall would be to defend, and do so with the most eyes on the event as possible (300) just to use it as a high profile opportunity to call Jones out for ducking him.

"I'm the real champ who is in here fighting. Not the old washed up pretender who will only fight a part time retired 42 year old who hasn't won a fight in 4 years.

And if Jon wants to play make believe, and stay in his senior circuit, he should do that. If he fights me he will get hurt.

I just feel bad for you guys in the media that have to try to sell that joke of a fight because the fans aren't falling for it.
They know what's up."
I 100% agree with you. I think Tom should take a fight on 300, win, and call Jon a bitch. That's his best course of action.

Back