UFC 300 confirmed bouts

Rate the currently unfinished UFC 300 card (can change vote as more fights get added)

Votes: 8 5.2%

Votes: 2 1.3%

Votes: 9 5.8%

Votes: 5 3.2%

Votes: 21 13.5%

Votes: 25 16.1%

Votes: 38 24.5%

Votes: 27 17.4%

Votes: 9 5.8%

Votes: 11 7.1%

• Total voters
Guess I’m smoking something because it looks to
me like it’s a pretty good card and they’re not even done announcing fights for it.

Lesnar has been gone from WWE because hes preparing for 300

So get ready

I like the new additions. We might finally see Max's chin cracked and Miller vs Green is a fun fight.

It really needs a much more exciting main event than Edwards vs Whatshisname. Make it Poatan vs Izzy at LHW or Poatan vs Aspinall at HW and I'm buying the PPV. If it's the welterweight title fight as the main event with the WMMA fight as the comain then streaming it is

Someone else said it earlier. 300 is just a number. All these fights are good matchups. Blows 90% of the other ppv's out.

It's a great card on paper so far. But the Main event likely isn't going to live up to the size of the hype the card is supposed to have.

Truly don’t understand that hate whatsoever

People expecting a bunch of super fights, cross over fights, retired fighters coming back & champion vs champion fights were setting themselves up for disappointment from the getgo

6 out of 14 fights announced

Zhang - 2x ufc champ, #2 ranked women’s p4p
Yan - #2 ranked WSW, #9 ranked women’s p4p

Jiri - former ufc champ, #2 ranked LHW, #15 ranked P4p
Rakic - #5 ranked LHW

Charles - former ufc champ, #1 ranked LW, #6 ranked p4p
Armen - #4 ranked LW

Kattar - #7 ranked FW
Aljo - former ufc champ, #1 ranked BW, #11 ranked p4p, trying out a new weight class

Cody - former ufc chanp
Fig - former ufc champ, #8 ranked BW

bo - future champ
Brundage - can for Bo to crush

Charles, jiri, zhang, fig are arguably the most entertaining fighters in their respective divisions

4/5 of the former champs (Charles, jiri, fig, aljo) were all champs within the last year-ish

Somehow this is a bad card lmao
Add another former champion and former interim champ on there now. And there’s still not even a main event yet. Probably another 4-6 more fights to be added. I think if not for the arbitrary number attached and people having crazy unrealistic expectations, the reaction is quite different.

Great undercard, really good....
Just the title fights suck, all of them..

Maybe I'll just watch the start and then get on with the rest of my day. Watch the highlights afterwards.

Pretty decent card to be honest, but that zangXing vs XangYang (the Chinese womans) just fucked the card man.
Why put Woman's title figth in such a legendary card.
We have a card like that once a decade, can't we get a card without that crap? Cmon

sorry, but..... just doesn't hold a candle to 100 or 200. i mean not even in the same ballpark. and i don't know what they could even do about it, TBH. just not a lot out there right now.

Very solid card, but needs something bigger for the main event to justify UF 300 hype.

Alex Pereira vs anyone should do it. Leon Edwards versus Who? isn't it.

Back