UFC 300: Edwards vs Masvidal?

RockyLockridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Bad blood makes for an easy baked in storyline that it seems most mma fan needs in order to care about a fight. We know ufc is lacking in draws and name fighters to compete on ufc 300 so masvidal ticks this box. And because Leon is so boring in and out of the cage, I can’t imagine any fight made with him could draw a dime outside of this one.

Of course some may say that masvidal doesn’t a deserve title shot, that person would be right but the again he didn’t deserve a title shot the first two times, Leon didn’t deserve one and neither did Colby so let’s just forget about who deserves what as it clearly doesn’t matter.

Seeing as though no one at all got hurt during the most recent exhilarating ww title fight between Colby and Leon, and Leon says there are “other options” outside of Belal Muhammad, seems like Edwards should be on course for an April title defense.

Personally I think masvidal is a punkbitch for how he suckered Leon. And While he doesn’t deserve a single thing, I would still love to see Leon kick his ass (or use superior range management to bore me, which ever)

What do you guys think? Is the UFC desperate enough for draws to make a fight like this? Lately their ww match making has been fucked anyhow so it would not surprise me personally

giphy.gif

Well it is the UFC so probably 🤷‍♂️
basically this is what im saying.

Of course i dont want this to happen at all, but I can see it happening and I'm already starting the coping process.

I really do wonder myself why im like this. These Ideas should not be expressed into the ether as something may actually come of it. It'd be better if NO ONE at all had these thoughts.

basically this is what im saying.

Of course i dont want this to happen at all, but I can see it happening and I'm already starting the coping process.
No doubt. I’d watch but preferably on a fight night after the boring Brit loses it to whoever whomever just someone with a fucking pulse please.

Would've been a dope fight a few years ago when Masvidal was winning. Edwards takes it easy now imo. Masvidal looked way out of his prime against Burns. Maybe he boxes Jake Paul?

Stop. Old bum a$$ Masvidal doesn't deserve title shot.

Stop. Old bum a$$ Masvidal doesn't deserve title shot.
did colby deserve a title shot? If your answer is no he did not, then you know the question of who deserves what is simply not relevant.

Back