PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justin’s corner is terrible this fight … they are pushing him right into Holloway’s best game. I don’t get what they think they are doing.

You'd think that Rudolph nose would be a prime target for an educated jab. Strange Max isn't really throwing it.

I dunno why but I feel like I expected this fight to be less tactical and more chaotic. Still a great fight though

Max looking like a fucking beast so far...he's buzzing JG with his shots and has eaten Justin's so far.

Irrespective of the broken nose, Justin doesnt seem like he knows how to read Max at all. The speed is a big problem too

3-0 Max

I'm surprised so many people voted for Gaethje in the polls. Max always was a better striker than Gaethje. The only thing that was supposed to give Gaethje the advantage was size and power and that isn't doing much for him here..

Even if Gathje somehow wins from here, he needs to be stripped of the hallowed BMF belt.

Dude just throwing a few kicks and that's it. Not going for the kill with the hands at all.

Not my BMF.

He's had both his eyes poked out, BMF should stand for blind man fighting

"All these rounds are close" just ensured Justin loses the fight. He's not gonna have any incentive to put pressure on Max and will try to win on points now.

Back