PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W115: Zhang Weili (24-3) defeats Yan Xiaonan (18-3, 1NC) by unanimous decision. Yan's stock rises as she proved she deserved that title shot. Came back after a near choke out in round one and showed heart and determination throughout the fight. Knocked down Weili three times. Zhang used her superior grappling to reassert control and solidify the victory. Weili amazing again post-fight. Gives props to Yan, props to the USA and says people should visit China. She represents the title well.

Next up. The Main Event. Another championship fight. 205: Alex Pereira (9-2) vs. Jamahal Hill (12-1, 1NC).

Lol in that Hill highlight, he looked like he KO'd Buentello. Or the guy was wearing similar trucks..yellow/black? Idk, maybe I'm old and forgetful

Great job, Zhang. But there's no chance in hell I'll ever visit China, lol.

I don't have anything personal against the Chinese people. China's long and storied history is something I find quite intriguing. However, I'm not supportive of their government's policies, and visiting there seems like a risky proposition.

I'm inclined to visit Japan, a country whose culture, particularly from a century ago, holds much greater interest for me.

Back