PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alex is too tough a fight to come into 13 months from fighting after a serious injury. You need to be fitting on all cylinders.

giphy.gif

Was a lot of fun guys. Glad to have spent it all with ya'll. Now we get to have the next few weeks with shitty apex cards, but that's the price we pay unfortunately.

Poatan is probably not going to get the champ fight but I would love to see him vs Gane.

Max’s KO and Poatan waving off Dean and then just taking Hill out will endure as epic MMA moments.
This card almost went about as well as it could for all parties involved. The fighters, the UFC, the sponsors and money people, and the fans. It is one of those occasions where they hyped some shit up and it truly did deliver. Hats off to all of them.

Jones is going to defend his title against Stipe and then drop back down to 205 lbs to face Pereira.

I think that'd be a mistake. He's probably past his prime now and gets stopped. He looked shitty in several fights at LHW.

I gotta say that even though it was not the most amazing card in terms of star power. UFC 300 has to be one of the best events UFC ever put on in terms of action

We literally got two fight of the year candidates on one card

Back