PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rogan just called Hill Jalen Turner.

You high, possibly racist idiot, lol
<Prem771>

we've all been carded for less under the guise of racism ...

<Deported1>

joe smoked his green card early tonight and gets his information from movies.

it's 300, he gets a pass ...

since the persians were clearly not played by persians in the 2006 classic 300.
f6e555cd-fa54-43f3-96a5-e7de146c9f52_text.gif

Now THAT ... was racist.

He doesn't believe in shit. He just knows the audience. rightwing tards will scream "free speech" and then gobble up Trumps cum who said he wanted to censor the media because they were mean to him lmao.
Did he bring up Trump? There were a few parts I didn't understand but I don't think he put Trump in there.

Maybe he should have said he was pro abortion and that Rogan should give up his commentator spot to a person of color? Then your vagina may have gotten a little moist.

He is so bad, just imagine how hysterical he is gonna go when Alex lands a basic leg kick later in the main event lol. We know how outrageous Joe gets about a leg kick that lands

I'm happy for now though because they brought back FACE THE PAIN, best UFC song ever, such a great hype song and to get you pumped, its so perfect for UFC. I hope it stays forever
As a Pereira fan and Joe hater I'd be very mixed about hearing that biased shilling even for somebody I like

Back